4. Benefits of OrangeDaily Skin Nutrition
OrangeDaily Cleanser – The first step in the OrangeDaily Regimen is this superior cleansing formula that removes excess oil, dirt and impurities from exposure to the environment. This cleanser is enriched with antioxidant vitamin C, hydrolyzed oat protein moisturizer and conditioner, molasses extract to soften and hydrate and witch hazel extract, a botanical that tightens and tones. Cleansing with this exceptional formula is the important first step in an effective daily skin care regimen, creating the ideal skin conditioning for the rest of the regimen components to work effectively. (Also cleanse in the evening to remove makeup and impurities from exposure.) More ›
2. OrangeDaily Toner – The second step in the OrangeDaily Regimen is the alcohol-free Toner, applied to the face and neck using a cotton ball or pad. OrangeDaily Toner adjusts the pH level of the skin to enable the other OrangeDaily products to deliver maximum nutritional benefits with vitamin C and other important skin nutrients. We add green tea antioxidant, algae extract to moisturize and strengthen, willow bark extract to tone and tighten and sodium PCA, a hydrating ingredient that naturally draws moisture into the skin. (Also apply Toner in the evening to remove impurities and balance the skin for the nightly regimen of serum and moisturizer.) More ›
3. OrangeDaily 10% Vitamin C Serum – The third step in the OrangeDaily Regimen is the 10% Vitamin C Serum, the cornerstone in the daily skin care system. This serum delivers concentrated benefits of vitamin C known for inhibiting excess pigment (melanin) formation, promoting collagen biosynthesis and providing other age-defying factors. This serum also contains vitamins A and E for triple-antioxidant shielding. Vitamin A is also known to stimulate refreshing epidermal renewal and to improve skin elasticity. Gently smooth a small amount onto your face and neck with your fingertips. (Also apply serum in the evening regimen to fortify the cumulative “reservoir effect” of additional topical vitamin C.) More ›
4. OrangeDaily Moisturizing Cream – The fourth step in the OrangeDaily Regimen is OrangeDaily Moisturizing Cream, with two humectants, glycerin and glycerin stearate, to draw moisture to the skin. It is also formulated with Vitamin C, plus other key antioxidant and age-defying active ingredients. Vitamin E, an antioxidant, maintains moisture balance and provides nutrients. Antioxidant green tea extract soothes irritated, inflamed skin and aids in skin hydration, helping to prevent the appearance of premature aging. Ginkgo biloba, a botanical extract, soothes the skin and helps improve circulation. Apply a thin coating using fingertips. (Also apply Moisturizing Cream in the evening regimen to fortify the cumulative “reservoir effect” of additional topical vitamin C.) More ›
5. OrangeDaily Age-Defying Eye Complex – This option in the OrangeDaily System targets only the delicate cells around the eye that are damaged, eliminating the potential of overloading healthy cells with nutrients. Key ingredients include: Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, as effective yet gentler than retinol; for hydration, small-molecule Sodium Hyaluronate, which holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water; Vitamin C, known for inhibiting hyperpigmentation (“dark circles,”) promoting collagen biosynthesis and preventing tissue-damaging free radical formation, plus Vitamin E, another antioxidant that maintains moisture and stabilizes lipids and lipoproteins, the fatty material within the skin cells. Morning or evening, apply with soothing strokes of your fingertips. More ›
6. OrangeDaily Age-Defying Tri-Retinol Complex – This option in the OrangeDaily System contains ingredients that stimulate epidermal cell renewal, strengthen, firm and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with three types of vitamin A – Retinol, Retinyl Acetate and Retinyl Palmitate along with topical Vitamin C. Vitamin C inhibits melanin formation, promotes collagen biosynthesis and prevents free radical formation. Dermatologists use Retinoic acid to slow skin aging, improve tone, remove color irregularities and treat acne. All three forms of low-dose retinol in Age-Defying Tri-Retinol Complex combine to gently work together without common retinol side effects – irritation, inflammation and increased sun sensitivity. Before bed, apply a small amount to affected areas to rejuvenate skin. If used in the morning, apply a sunscreen before sun exposure. More ›
7. OrangeDaily Dual-Action Brightening Cream – This option in the OrangeDaily System naturally lightens and balances skin irregularities and “age spots,” and balances skin chemistry and complexion tone using lactic acid and vitamin C. Lactic acid suppresses tyrosinase, the enzyme that increases melanin that causes darker, uneven skin pigmentation. Lactic acid also helps maintain moisture balance. Vitamin C also inhibits melanin formation, promotes collagen biosynthesis and prevents free radical formation. Gently smooth a small amount of Brightening Cream to discolored areas with the fingertips. This cream is also an excellent moisturizer, so if you choose to use it over broader areas, such as the entire face and neck, substitute it for the Moisturizing Cream. More ›
Stay tuned – more useful skin care information coming!
Contact us here for questions or comments.