20. Ingredient Details: Moisturizer
Moisturizing Cream – With clean skin toned at the proper pH, OrangeDaily moisturizing cream provides protection, formulated with vitamin C plus other antioxidant and anti-aging ingredients. Vitamin E antioxidant protection helps maintain moisture balance and nutrients. Green tea extract is a free radical scavenger that soothes irritated inflamed skin and aids in hydration to help prevent the appearance of premature aging. Ginkgo Biloba is included in the formula as a botanical extract that helps stimulate circulation.
Isopropyl Palmitate – EMOLLIENT
– skin texture enhancer.
Green Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract) BOTANICAL
– antioxidant, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory.
– inhibits body’s immune suppression and skin cancer induction that typically follows UVB exposure.
– reduces UVB-caused inflammation.
– sun blocking by reducing damaging UV-induced free radicals.
– can reduce wrinkling and sagging of skin.
Glycerin – HUMECTANT
– stabilizes collagen and accelerates healing process.
– natural exfoliant—keratolytic effect, helping with desquamation of the skin’s natural exfoliating process that breaks down cells, preventing dull, flaky skin. This in turn improves the skin’s appearance.
– moisturizing, softens and lubricates the skin.
– influences protective function of the skin.
– hydrating, absorbs its own weight in water over a period of a few days. This creates a reservoir of moisture in the stratum corneum.
– fights the effects of topical skin conditions such as psoriasis.
Glyceryl Stearate – HUMECTANT
– derived from palm kernel, vegetable or soy oil.
– also found naturally in the human body.
– lubricant of the skin surface, providing a soft, smooth appearance.
– easily penetrates the skin.
– slows the loss of water from the skin.
– protects the skin from free-radical damage.
– reduces the greasiness of other oils that are used in cosmetics.
Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) BOTANICAL EMOLLIENT
– beneficial fats that reduce skin dryness and itching, leaving the skin healthy and softer.
– rich in vitamin E.
– antioxidant free radical protection, prevents premature wrinkles, prevents transepidermal water loss.
Sesame Seed Oil (Sesamum Indicum) BOTANICAL EMOLLIENT
– contains vitamin E.
– natural sunscreen.
– moisturizes skin.
– contains linoleic acids, stearic acids.
– anti-aging, decreasing wrinkles and fine lines.
– detoxifies skin. Many toxins are soluble in oil.
– easily absorbed into the skin, helps repair damaged skin and improve blood circulation.
Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate – SAP) VITAMIN
Most forms of vitamin C are water-soluble molecules with low transdermal efficiency
Contact us here for questions or comments.