18. Ingredient Details: Daily Toner
Daily Toner – The next step in the system is OrangeDaily alcohol-free toner. It provides several skin nutrients and adjusts the pH level of the skin to enable the other OrangeDaily products to deliver benefits in a neutral pH situation. In addition to vitamin C, this product is enriched with green tea antioxidant, algae extract to moisturize and strengthen skin surface immunity, willow bark extract herbal astringent to tone and tighten the skin and sodium PCA to naturally draw moisture into the skin, increasing beneficial hydration.
Orange Peel Oil (Citrus Dulcis) ESSENTIAL OIL
– usually a phytochemical d-limonene
– antioxidant, anticancer, antifungal, anti-aging, antibacterial.
– aids in increasing the absorption of vitamin C.
– muscle relaxing.
– skin cleaning.
Propylene Glycol – HUMECTANT
– solvent for fragrances and preservatives.
– can be used as an emulsifier or co-surfactant.
– solvent for pigments in cosmetics.
– preservative due to its antifungal and anti-microbial properties.
– found in hand cleansers and disinfectant gels.
Butylene Glycol – HUMECTANT
– allows skin penetration for other ingredients.
– thins creams making them less “greasy” and more enjoyable to use.
– acts as a solvent so that ingredients mix.
Sodium PCA (Sodium Pyroglutamic Acid) HUMECTANT
– from coconuts, seaweed and other plants
– often used for its emollient (softening/smoothing skin) properties in moisturizers and water-binding effects.
– one of the major components of our skin’s natural moisturizing factors (NMF).
– PCA binds moisture to our cells, thus improving skin glow.
– retains moisture. Can hold several times its weight in water.
– “glue” that holds our skin cells together.
– reduces inflammation.
Carrageenan – BOTANICAL
– from red seaweed.
– prevents inflammation.
– keeps ingredients from separating in a product.
Green Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract) BOTANICAL
– antioxidant, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory.
– inhibits body’s immune suppression and skin cancer that typically follows UVB exposure.
– reduces UVB-caused inflammation.
– sun blocking by reducing damaging UV-induced free radicals.
– can reduce wrinkling and sagging of skin.
Contact us here for questions or comments.